Day Twentytwo

Tijuana: Thur 14 July 2011

Today is exactly a week until we leave. Just thought I'd start today's entry with a picture of my sweetheart.
No Coleys for Maria today as her arms just can't take it so she got a day off, and it was quite remarkable the difference. It is amazing how quickly (apart from obviously the pain in the arm), you recoup from the Coleys. Extremely different to chemotherapy! Today is my last day of Enemas, I have now been doing them for about two weeks, although I will take the odd one now and again.
Had a chat with the hospital director today about some of the small things we were a little unhappy about, such as some nurses and doctors wearing perfume (which is no no on any kind of immunotherapy ward); and in good old Central American style he got on the phone straight away, to get his secretary to start a new memo about the subject. Love that old school styley!
Went for a quick walk around the block, as though she feels better Maria is still a little weak. Just realized I haven't put up a picture of dinner, so I'll start with that tomorrow.
Toodle pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment